Sermon Questions: Jonah 1:4-17
Week 2: Jonah 1:4-17
1. What characteristics and attributes of God do you see in the passage?
2. What do you learn about Jonah? In what ways do you identify with him?
3. Compare and contrast Jonah’s response to the Lord and the sailors' response to the Lord. How do you relate to each?
4. How do we distinguish between storms of our own making and storms as a result of living in a broken world?
5. Have you ever been a part of someone else storm/disobedience? How did you feel?
6. Why do we need to beware of presuming upon God saving us from our storms?
7. What is the biggest ‘storm’ going on in your life right now? What do you believe God is trying to teach you through it?