Sermon Questions: Jonah 3:1-10
Week 4: Jonah 3:1-10
1. Look at Exodus 3. Both Jonah and Moses are unqualified but are called by God to something far bigger than themselves. How do they compare? How do their stories and God’s unchanging character comfort you?
2. What does it look like to repent in this passage?
3. How are the outward acts of the King of Nineveh a sign of the transformation happening in his heart?
4. Look at Jeremiah 18:1-11. Why does God consider repentance such serious matter?
5. What would it look like if we were a people solely dependent upon the grace and mercy of God? How could that change our lives and our city?