We have the privilege of partnering with a community of pastors and churches in Costa Rica. Our first mission trip there was May of 2019. Read a little below about why and how we partner for mission in Costa Rica.
Why Costa Rica?
- Solid, established partnership with local pastors.
- Established local church with shared vision & values.
- It’s a place of true brokenness with great physical and spiritual needs.
- Completely cross-cultural yet logistically favorable (cost, distance, accessibility etc.)
- Opportunities for our whole church to participate.
How do we serve in Costa Rica?
- Serving the church at Los Guido, a poor community of about 30,000 people with great spiritual and physical needs. Prayer walking, teaching English, kids events, etc.
- Serving the Los Guido community (kids and families) through a medical clinic at a local elementary school.
- Serving the vision, staff and mission of El Lugar Church through facility upkeep and maintenance.
- Training & Encouraging local pastors.