When is the trip?
- There will be several teams going between May 7 and 18, 2019.
Who is going?
- The teams are made up of members of our church as well as some MUSC students.
Why Costa Rica?
- Solid, established partnership with local pastors.
- Established local church with shared vision & values.
- It’s a place of true brokenness with great physical and spiritual needs.
- Completely cross-cultural yet logistically favorable (cost, distance, accessibility etc.)
- Opportunities for our whole church to participate.
What will our team be doing?
- Serving the church at Los Guido, a poor community of about 30,000 people with great spiritual and physical needs.
- Prayer walking, teaching English, kids events, etc.
- Serving the Los Guido community (kids and families) through a medical clinic at a local elementary school.
- Serving the vision, staff and mission of El Lugar Church through facility upkeep and maintenance.
- Training & Encouraging local pastors.
How You Can Help:
- Pray! You can pray for the safety and logistics of the trip, for funding, and ultimately that lives will be changed as a result of the gospel of Jesus!
- Give! You can give directly to any member of the team whom you wish to support.