Our mission is to share the love of Jesus with the next generation. We do this by partnering with parents for family discipleship and by creating a fun, safe, loving experience for children on Sunday mornings.
Preschool classes are available for children in PreK and under.
Elementary classes are available for children in Kindergarten - 5th grade.
In all classes, we use The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum. You can view each week's lesson, complete with videos, lesson recaps, and family discussion questions below.
Worshiping together is one of the most spiritually significant things families can do. So about once a month, our elementary kids worship in the sanctuary. Our hope is that our kids will catch a desire for worshiping God by seeing their parents and other church members singing, praying, and listening to God’s Word together. The next Family Sundays will be on:
- January 30
- February 27
- March 27
- May 1
Want to Serve?
There are four ways to serve: 1. Welcome families and provide security at the Check-In desk 2. Serve our littlest children in Nursery 3. Serve as a teacher (Preschool or Elementary) 4. Serve as an assistant (Preschool or Elementary). We’ll make sure to put you where you are most comfortable serving, and our curriculum is low-prep and provided in advance.
Kids Ministry Team Members are asked to serve monthly and arrive 30 minutes before the service begins.
- Check-in for all ages is at the Kids Check-In Desk on the first floor. Your children will get a nametag and you will be given a tag with a code on it.
- At check out, only one parent/guardian may enter the Kids Area and must have the sticker with the child's code.
- If your child needs assistance, you will receive a text message at the number you provide at check-in.
We take every precaution possible to maintain a safe and secure experience for your children. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Every volunteer is personally screened, professionally background checked, and must have attended for several months before serving.
- Our space has only one entrance that is monitored at all times. Volunteers are not allowed to be alone with children, especially in a bathroom setting.