Our mission is to share the love of Jesus with the next generation. We do this by partnering with parents for family discipleship and by creating a fun, safe, and welcoming experience for children on Sunday mornings.
Preschool classes are available for children in Kindergarten and under.
Elementary classes are available for children in 1st - 5th grade.
In all classes, we use The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum.
Worshiping together is one of the most spiritually significant things families can do. So about once a month, our elementary kids worship in the sanctuary. Our hope is that our kids will catch a desire for worshiping God by seeing their parents and other church members singing, praying, and listening to God’s Word together. The next Family Sundays will be on:
- July 3
- August 7
Want to Serve?
There are four ways to serve: 1. Welcome families and provide security at the Check-In desk 2. Serve our littlest children in Nursery 3. Serve as a teacher (Preschool or Elementary) 4. Serve as an assistant (Preschool or Elementary). We’ll make sure to put you where you are most comfortable serving, and our curriculum is low-prep and provided in advance.
Kids Ministry Team Members are asked to serve monthly and arrive 30 minutes before the service begins.
- Check-in for all ages is at the Kids Check-In Desk on the first floor. Your children will get a nametag and you will be given a tag with a code on it.
- At check out, only one parent/guardian may enter the Kids Area and must have the sticker with the child's code.
- If your child needs assistance, you will receive a text message at the number you provide at check-in.
We take every precaution possible to maintain a safe and secure experience for your children. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Every volunteer is personally screened, professionally background checked, and must have attended for several months before serving.
- Our space has only one entrance that is monitored at all times. Volunteers are not allowed to be alone with children, especially in a bathroom setting.