Our mission is to share the love of Jesus with the next generation. We do this by partnering with parents for family discipleship and creating a fun, safe, loving experience for children on Sunday mornings.
Due to COVID, we've modified our usual schedule and added additional safety precautions. All plans are subject to change based on volunteer availability, updated CDC guidelines, or an increase in local COVID cases.
- Classes will be offered for children 4 and under starting Sunday, November 1. Classes for older children at a later date.
- Classrooms will have a limited capacity of (9 children max in each room).
- Parents will be required to register online before attending. You can register here or on the Church Center app.
- Anyone entering the kids area will have their temperature checked with an infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 (CDC regulation) or higher will not be allowed to enter.
- If there are any signs of sickness at all from a parent, child, or volunteer - including seemingly minor issues like colds, sneezing, runny nose - please stay home.
- All volunteers will be required to wear face coverings.
- Once we open classes for children 4 and over, those children will be required to wear face coverings as well.
- Most toys and books will be removed, with a small rotation available for quick sanitation.
- Snacks will not be provided and any food/drink given to children must be done by parents before/after dropping off. Parents are also encouraged to have their children use the restroom before entering.
- All rooms will be sanitized and cleaned before and after use and volunteers will consistently wipe down heavily used areas.
- If you or anyone in your family tests positive for COVID, please contact us immediately. If that occurs, anyone who was in the kids area that week will be notified and we will close down the kids area for two weeks.
- You can easily check in on Sunday through the Church Center app - this will automatically print your check-in stickers. (*Note - this is a different process than registering*)
- After checking in, a volunteer will escort your children to their rooms. Only volunteers and children will be allowed to go into the main kids area.
- If your child needs assistance, you will receive a text message at the number you provide at check-in.
We take every precaution possible to maintain a safe and secure experience for your children. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Every volunteer is personally screened, professionally background checked, and must have attended for several months before serving.
- Our space has only one entrance that is monitored at all times. Volunteers are not allowed to be alone with children, especially in a bathroom setting.
Want to Serve?
We would love to have you serve with us! Our volunteers are a blessing to our kids and families and serving the kids is a blast! Join our team today by filling out the Kids Volunteer Application!