Our mission is to share the love of Jesus with the next generation. We do this by partnering with parents for family discipleship and by creating a fun, safe, loving experience for children on Sunday mornings. We use The Gospel Project for Kids curriculum and music from Worship Together Kids.
Phases of Kids Ministry Reopening
Phase 2 (Beginning April 4 and April 11)
- Preschool: Classes for PreK and under will be available at 9 am only.
- Elementary: We will begin weekly classes at 9 am only for K-5th Grade on April 11. Once a month, we will have not have Elementary classes so children can worship with their families. Those dates will available on the registration page.
- Parents must register children by Saturday at 8 pm.
Phase 3 (TBD)
- Preschool: We hope to offer classes for PreK and under at 9 and 11 am. The start date for this plan will be determined by need and the size of our volunteer team.
- Elementary: Elementary classes will be offered at 9 am only going forward.
Want to Serve?
There are four ways to serve: 1. Welcome families and provide security at the Check-In desk 2. Serve our littlest children in the Nursery 3. Serve as a teacher (Preschool or Elementary) 4. Serve as an assistant (Preschool or Elementary). We’ll make sure to put you where you are most comfortable serving, and our curriculum is low-prep and provided in advance.
Kids Ministry Team Members are asked to serve monthly on a semester basis. Arrival time is 30 minutes before the service begins. Needs: 12 team members per week.
- Check-in for all ages is at the Kids Check-In Desk on the first floor. Your children will get a nametag and you will be given a tag with a code on it.
- At check out, only one parent/guardian may enter the Kids Area and must have the sticker with the child's code.
- If your child needs assistance, you will receive a text message at the number you provide at check-in.
- Anyone over three years old is required to wear a face covering during the entirety of the class.
- Snacks will not be provided and any food/drink given to children must be done by parents before/after dropping off. Parents are also encouraged to have their children use the restroom before entering.
- If there are any signs of sickness at all from a parent, child, or volunteer - including seemingly minor issues like colds, sneezing, runny nose - please stay home.
- If you or anyone in your family tests positive for COVID after attending, please contact us immediately.
We take every precaution possible to maintain a safe and secure experience for your children. Here are some of the ways we do this:
- Every volunteer is personally screened, professionally background checked, and must have attended for several months before serving.
- Our space has only one entrance that is monitored at all times. Volunteers are not allowed to be alone with children, especially in a bathroom setting.