Kids Lesson: God Healed The People (Numbers 21)
God Healed The People (Numbers 21)
God sent snakes to punish the people, but anyone who was bitten could look at the snake on the pole and live. We deserve to die because of our sin, but anyone who looks to Jesus on the cross and trusts in Him will live forever with God.
Big Picture Question
What is God like? God is holy, good, and loving.
Lord, who is like you among the gods? Who is like you, glorious in holiness, revered with praises, performing wonders? - Exodus 15:11
- Lord who is like you (Raise right hand up with palm out)
- Among the gods (swipe right hand out from waist to side)
- Who is like you (raise left hand up with palm out)
- Glorious (swipe hands in X formation in front of waist, them bring them up)
- In holiness (bring hands down with palms up)
- Revered with praises (bring right hand with palm up toward mouth, then move outward)
- Performing wonders (swipe left hand out from waist with palm down)
Key Passage Song
Bible Story Video
Bible Story Summary
- God’s people continued to dishonor God by complaining about His provision and accusing Him of leading them to die in the wilderness.
- God sent venomous snakes into their camp to judge them; everyone who was bit died.
- The people repented and asked for mercy.
- God instructed Moses to make a bronze snake and hang it on a stick.
- Everyone who was bit could look at the snake and live.
More in News & Resources
May 15, 2022Kids Lesson: Eli's Sons Disobeyed God (1 Samuel 4-6)
May 12, 2022Kids Lesson: God Provided For Hannah (1 Samuel 1-3)
May 2, 2022Kids Lesson: God Provided For Ruth (Ruth 1-4)