Kids Lesson: God Spared Noah (Genesis 6-10)
God Spared Noah (Genesis 6-10)
God rescued Noah and his family from the flood. The story of Noah points ahead to a greater rescue. God’s Son, Jesus—the only perfectly righteous One—came to take the punishment for our sin. By trusting in Him, we are saved from the punishment our sin deserves.
Big Picture Question
What does it mean to sin? To sin is to go against God and His commands.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23
- For all have sinned (spread arms out to side palms up)
- And fall short (push palms down on sides)
- of the glory of God (move one hand to other making rainbow motion)
Key Passage Song
Bible Story Video
Bible Story Summary
- Sin spread and people grew so wicked that they only thought about evil.
- God planned to destroy the earth with a flood to judge sin.
- God told Noah to build an ark and fill it with animals.
- The flood covered the world, but Noah and his family were saved from the flood.
More in News & Resources
October 21, 2021The Church: How Is It Built?
October 19, 2021Kids Lesson: God Provided Isaac (Genesis 21-22)
October 12, 2021Kids Lesson: Melchizidek Blessed Abraham (Genesis 14)