Kids Lesson: Sin Entered the World (Genesis 3)
Sin Entered the World (Genesis 3)
Everything was different after Adam and Eve sinned. Since then, all people have been sinners. Sin keeps us from God, but God never stops loving us. He sent His Son, Jesus, to rescue people from sin and bring them back to God.
Big Picture Question
What does it mean to sin? To sin is to go against God and His commands.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23
- For all have sinned (spread arms out to side palms up)
- And fall short (push palms down on sides)
- of the glory of God (move one hand to other making rainbow motion)
Key Passage Song
Bible Story Video
Bible Story Summary
- Adam and Eve lived in God’s beautiful garden.
- The serpent tricked Eve, and she ate fruit from the tree God said not to eat from.
- Eve gave some of the fruit to Adam, and he ate too.
- Adam and Eve hid from God.
- God made Adam and Eve clothes out of animal skins and sent them out of the garden.
More in News & Resources
May 23, 2022Kids Lesson: Eli's Sons Disobeyed God (1 Samuel 4-6)
May 18, 2022Kids Lesson: God Takes Sin Seriously - Ephesians 2
May 12, 2022Kids Lesson: God Provided For Hannah (1 Samuel 1-3)