Kids Lesson: Sin Spread to People (Genesis 4-5)
Sin Spread to People (Genesis 4-5)
Adam and Eve’s sin and its consequences spread to all of their descendants. But God did not forget His promise to send a Rescuer. At just the right time, God would send His Son to save sinners.
Big Picture Question
What does it mean to sin? To sin is to go against God and His commands.
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God - Romans 3:23
- For all have sinned (spread arms out to side palms up)
- And fall short (push palms down on sides)
- of the glory of God (move one hand to other making rainbow motion)
Key Passage Song
Bible Story Video
Bible Story Summary
- Adam and Eve had two sons: Cain and Abel.
- Both made offerings to God, but only Abel’s pleased God.
- Cain grew angry, and God warned him about sin.
- Cain killed Abel.
- God sent Cain away but marked him so no one would kill him.
More in News & Resources
October 21, 2021The Church: How Is It Built?
October 19, 2021Kids Lesson: God Provided Isaac (Genesis 21-22)
October 12, 2021Kids Lesson: Melchizidek Blessed Abraham (Genesis 14)