Reopening Update - Services Resume August 30!
We’re excited to announce that we will regather for in-person worship services starting Sunday, August 30!
There will be one service at 10 am. There will be no childcare or classes and everyone will be required to wear a face covering. We will also have everyone register online - this will let us know how many people expect.
For those of you that don’t feel comfortable gathering yet, or are unable to attend, we’ll still release the services online - you can stream them live at 10 am or tune in afterward.
Please register below to let us know if you plan to attend, and take a look at the detailed precautions as you prepare to join us on August 30. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Begins Sunday, August 30
- One service at 10 am
- No childcare or classes
- Will be live-streamed (with recording available afterward)
- Please register online
- Please stay home if you have a fever or have been sick in the last seven days.
- Face coverings Required (for anyone over 3 years old)
- Seating will be socially-distanced, spaced out by family clusters
- Please use the main doors on Meeting Street to enter. (The handicap entrance will be accessible as needed.)
- Dismissal will be staggered by row at the conclusion of the service.
- Bathrooms will be available, but with a single-occupancy limit.
- Only the sanctuary, bathrooms, and nursing mother's room will be open. All other areas will be closed off.
More in News & Resources
March 1, 2021Study Guide: Revelation 6:1-8 - Birth Pains
February 23, 2021Study Guide: Revelation 5:1-14 - Who Is Worthy?
February 23, 2021Kids Lesson: Guarding the Truth (2 Corinthians 11)