Worship Guide - June 7, 2020
Thank you for joining us at home today! Below you will find today's worship service, which includes music by our worship team. Everything is pre-recorded to give you the ability to start at a time that works best for you or your family.
If you have kids, find a time that works for you to go through this week's Kids Worship material. Today's lesson is Jesus Heals Ten Men. Click here to view today's content.
Take some time today to talk through the following questions. You can use these questions with your family, some friends, or with your Community Group.
- Take a moment and examine your spiritual health and then discuss your observations:
- What words would you use to describe your current spiritual health and why?
- What are some areas that you are trusting God to mature you in this year?
- How has this message from Galatians changed your perspective on spiritual growth?
- Sanctification (becoming more like Jesus) is an often slow and messy process. How does living within the context of biblical community help you make sense of what God is doing in your life, and how can it help you resist the desire to take your spiritual growth into your own hands?
- We see the generosity and faithfulness of God displayed in the story of Abraham. Share about a time when you experienced God’s generosity and faithfulness in your life.