Worship Guide - May 24, 2020
Thank you for joining us at home today! Below you will find today's worship service, which includes music by our worship team. Everything is pre-recorded to give you the ability to start at a time that works best for you or your family.
If you have kids, find a time that works for you to go through this week's Kids Worship material. Today's lesson is on Jesus And Nicodemus. Click here to view today's content.
Take some time today to talk through the following questions. You can use these questions with your family, some friends, or with your Community Group.
- Share about a time when you acted out of step with the gospel due to fear. What was the outcome and what did you learn from that experience?
- What are some gospel truths we can remind ourselves of when we encounter pressure to act differently than our convictions?
- How have you seen the church's reputation harmed from someone misapplying the gospel?
- How does living within the context of biblical community help you to apply the gospel correctly in your life?
- Good Christian leaders should model the right gospel behavior for people they lead. Who is someone you know that models Christlike leadership well? What qualities stand out about that person?