Easter 2020: Reading is Believing
Passage: John 20:24–20:31
- Spend a few minutes sharing with each other how Jesus has changed your life.
- What are some of the barriers or doubts that you experienced before you came to saving faith in Jesus Christ?
- How would you define biblical faith? How is biblical faith different than believing in a list of facts?
- How does the resurrection authenticate the person and work of Jesus?
- What does Jesus’ response to Thomas reveal about his character?
- Why is it dangerous to have a faith that is built on personal experience?
- What is the result of biblical faith in a person’s life?
- Spend time praying that the Spirit will awaken faith in those who have not placed their faith in the person of Jesus Christ.