Toe to Toe
Passage: Galatians 2:11–2:16
- Share about a time when you acted out of step with the gospel due to fear. What was the outcome and what did you learn from that experience?
- What are some gospel truths we can remind ourselves of when we encounter pressure to act differently than our convictions?
- How have you seen the church's reputation harmed from someone not misapplying the gospel?
- How does living within the context of biblical community help you to apply the gospel correctly in your life?
- Good Christian leaders should model the right gospel behavior for people they lead. Who is someone you know that models Christlike leadership well? What qualities stand out about that person?