Passage: Galatians 3:1–3:9
- Take a moment and examine your spiritual health and then discuss your observations:
- What words would you use to describe your current spiritual health and why?
- What are some areas that you are trusting God to mature you in this year?
- How has this message from Galatians changed your perspective on spiritual growth?
- Sanctification (becoming more like Jesus) is an often slow and messy process. How does living within the context of biblical community help you make sense of what God is doing in your life, and how can it help you resist the desire to take your spiritual growth into your own hands?
- We see the generosity and faithfulness of God displayed in the story of Abraham. Share about a time when you experienced God’s generosity and faithfulness in your life.